Women's Special Events
Our women love the chance to get together with one another! Special events bring together women from all age groups in a broader setting than the women's monthly circle meetings and the women's weekly Bible study opportunities. They are times of refreshment for the soul and the heart! These events vary greatly in location, time required and purpose but the one common thread is the beautiful fellowship among sisters in Christ.
There are weekend fall retreats and one day spring retreats, annual banquets at the church, lunches and brunches where everyone brings something delicious to share, and desserts with the sweets provide by the church. Some of the in town events offer childcare assistance for mom's of young children.
Look for these 2017 events:
- March 18, 2017: NCPC Spring Brunch at NCPC, 10 am in the Fellowship Hall
Join your sisters in Christ as we come together to fellowship and learn something new about one another!
- March 25, 2017: Palmetto PresWIC Spring Gathering, Lebanon Presbyterian Church, Winnsboro SC. Contact Trisha Odell if you would like to go.
- August 26, 2017: Fall Bible Study Kickoff, "Celebrating Birth and Rebirth"
- September 29, 2017 - October 1, 2017: Palmetto Presbytery Women's Ministry Fall Retreat, Myrtle Beach Landmark Hotel, Speaker: Lydia Brownback
- Graze & Praise last Monday of the month at 6pm: check the Bulletin for the restaurant location selected each month.
“Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;”
1 Peter 1:22-23